What this is about...

I started this blog because I have a strong interest in strategic planning, increasing revenue while maintaining organisational integrity, and making museums engaging places that are accessible to the widest audience possible. It is my goal to start conversations or trains of thought that can help museum stakeholders improve their organisation.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Blog roll

So today's post is a simple one. I started this blog because I could find lots of blogs about exhibitions, or collections, or museums in general, but very little aimed at administration. I'm wondering what kinds of industry blogs my readers are writing, or admiring as something a little different.

One of my favorites is museumssuck.com. It's no longer updated, but the author has a dark sense of humor that I can definitely appreciate.

Another not-your-usual-blog is TMS Blog. It's a way to keep up with tips and tricks for The Museum System, but includes discussions of other relevant technology.

You don't need a log in to leave a comment on this blog, but if you blog yourself, please leave your URL!

No comments:

Post a Comment